Last modified: February 13, 2010
- RandyAmy.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
- We recognize the need to protect and manage any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number (what we call ‘personally identifiable information’).
- In general, you can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
- We sometimes use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. Cookies enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We do need to collect financial information about you if you choose to buy certain goods or services on our site. However, your credit card details will never be disclosed to any third parties, unless you have specifically authorized us to do so. Payment and delivery information will only be passed on to our recognized partners where you have explicitly requested a particular service from us.
- In all other respects, we will never divulge your personally identifiable information unless legally obliged to do so.
- We will never release your name, street address, or e-mail address without your consent. Advertisers may not collect personal information from RandyAmy users except through the use of explicit “opt-in” procedures.
- In all cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (e.g.: advertisers and partners) is aggregate information about our users. Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms, e.g.: 52% of teenagers visit a particular site.